Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dub Step

So last week a bunch of homies and I went down to Seattle and saw Rusko. He is a rad Dj who mixes dub step music. If you haven't heard it before then you are missing out for sure... My buddy levi shot a bit of the scene at Club Trinity


Also on Saturday I competed in a climbing comp. at WWU and got 4th in the intermediate divison, which blew me away since I was super nervous at the start. I had some reservations about signing up for the competition since I climb for the non-competitive nature that it has. I love climbing because it gets me outside to experience new things and challenge myself on many different levels. Climbing inside has one purpose: to make me a better climber outside, but Saturday I was stoked to kick it with some friends win some sweet prizes and climb some astetic lines (major props to the route setters!)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting 4th bro! wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete