Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Music my Escape

With my broken back I have had to seek alternate ways of spending my free time. These past 6 months I have explored my artistic side with listening to music, reading, and playing guitar. Recently I have attended a ton of shows and I wanted to take a moment to list the various artists I have seen live in my life including those I have more recently seen in the past couple of weeks all in chronological order.

-Brand New and The Movielife
-Bumbershoot: Presidents of United States of America, Death Cab for Cutie
-Sasquatch: Arctic Monkeys, Matisyahu, Queens of the Stoneage, Death Cab for Cutie
-Jack Johnson, G-Love and Special Sauce
-Rusko (club trinity)
-Gas Lampkiller
-Bumbershoot: Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, Neko Case, Decemberists, Bob Dylan
-Rusko (Showbox Market)
-Beat Connection (The Sunset Tavern)
-Black Mountain and The Black Angeles
-Deck the Hall Ball: Cake, The Black Keys, Broken Bells
-Portugal. The Man (WWU PAC)
- Fresh Expresso
-Block Party: The Head and the Heart, Beat Connection, Cave Singers, Luminares, Battles,
-Concert at the Mural: Seapony, Gold Leaves
-Concert at the Mural: My Goodness, Black Mountain
-Summer Camp: Portugal. The Man
-Bumbershoot: My Goodness, Charles Bradley, Big Boi, Lemolo, YACHT, Hall and Oates
- The Walkmen and Fleet Foxes (The Paramount)
- Identity Festival: Drivepilot, Datsik, Nero, La Riots, Boomba Shade, Rusko, Pretty Lights, Kaskade
-Blitzen Trapper (free show at Easy Street Records)

I can't wait for all the shows to eventually add to this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment